Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Explorers (2.5-5 yrs) | Saturdays @ Maribyrnong
Our Explorers classes help develop your child through joyful music making!
The adventure continues as your child takes on more independent activities with instruments. Your child has opportunities to sing and play solo and in small groups with plenty of support. Listening skills are developed and your child learns about the Orchestral instruments and composers in simple, exciting and developmentally appropriate ways.
Children learn so much more than music alone:
- Taking turns
- Listening skills
- Fine and gross motor skills
- And other life skills that support their early childhood development.
Further information about our classes and approach can be found on our website: www.musicaladventures.com.au
Please contact us if you are unsure which class is most suitable for your child: email@example.com or 0425 814 123.
- The fundamentals of music (beat, pitch, rhythm)
- Enhance their fine and gross motor skills
- Improve literacy, numeracy, teamwork, and so much more!
- A weekly, comprehensive group music class which runs for an hour.
- Teachers who are qualified, professional music educators with a passion for Suzuki Early Childhood Music Education.
- Teachers undertake yearly Professional Development courses.
- Your enthusiasm!
Clothes in which you can dance, and sit comfortably on the floor.
Children aged 2.5 - 5 years
Terms & Conditions of Enrolment.
By enrolling in classes, or for a trial, you are agreeing to the following:
- Enrolments are for one term at a time (or charged pro-rata if you enrol during the term).
- No cancellations or refunds are possible.
- Please ensure your child is always supervised at Musical Adventures venues, and no food or drink is brought into the lesson space.
- Let us know if you would like to bring an additional child or baby along to your class so we can ensure there is a place available, payment is required for each child in the class.
- If you are going to miss a class for any reason, please let us know in advance via email or phone. We aren’t able to provide a reduction in fees, but you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class by attending a class on a different day, if there is space (bookings are essential). These missed lessons can be made up at any point while your child in enrolled.
- Every child is welcome to one (1) free trial class.
- Timetable and venue may be subject to change.
- Images and videos of classes and concerts may be used on our website, advertising or for teacher training purposes.
- You may be emailed information about our classes. Don't worry, we promise not to spam you, we hate spam too!